Window With A View 2019 T&Cs
- Window with a View entries are open from 1st April until 5th July 2019
- The regional judging day will take place in July 2019
- Regional winners will be contacted in July. This information will be embargoed, and should not be shared with the public until national voting commences
- Announcement of regional winners and the start of national voting will commence at the beginning of August. The announcement will be made via MyGlazing.com’s website and social media channels, and media activity
- National voting will close at the start of September 2019
- The national winner and building crowned UK’s Best Window with a View will be informed in September 2019. This information will be embargoed until MyGlazing.com announces the result of the competition to the public via its website and social media channels, and via media activity
- The person who submits the winning photo will receive a £200 Amazon voucher. Each person that submits an entry and each person that votes will also be entered into a random prize draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.
- The title of UK’s Best Window with a View is registered to the building/attraction, and not the individual took the photo
Entering and judging
Nominations are open from Monday 1st April to the Friday 5th July 2019. Once closed, expert judges will select the best view from each region which will then be put forward into the national final – a public vote.
In August 2019, voting will begin to decide the national winner, with voting closing in September 2019. In September 2019, the view with the most votes will be crowned Britain’s Best Window with a View.
MyGlazing.com collects personal information when you enter the Window with A View competition. We will use this information to:
- contact you about your competition entry;
- keep you updated about the progress of the competition; and
- use your social media to tag you in to any social media posts about winners.
- Your personal data will be deleted by December 3019
MyGlazing.com shares your information with Refresh Public Relations Limited who administer the competition on behalf of MyGlazing.com.