Resolving A Dispute
For domestic consumers who are unable to resolve a complaint directly with a GGF Member Company
Though it is not a common occurrence, the GGF is all too aware that disputes can arise between customers and companies. That’s why we set up our free Conciliation Scheme – to help homeowners like you resolve issues with GGF Members.
The GGF Conciliation Scheme
Our Conciliation Scheme offers many advantages:
- Exclusively available if your contract is with a GGF Member Company. Better still, it’s completely FREE.
- It’s confidential
- It’s independent and impartial
- It ensures GGF Member companies meet their contractual responsibilities
- It removes the time, work and sometimes frustration you may have when dealing with a company or individual
- It aims to keep you informed at every stage of your complaint until it is resolved
- In the rare event that it is not resolved, the GGF will advise on the next stage – The Glazing Arbitration Scheme (TGAS). This is an independent ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Scheme operated by a Trading Standards Certified ADR body, the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR). Please see www.tgas.org.uk for further details. This is a low cost arbitration scheme where both parties pay a fee to TGAS. The consumer only pays £100 + VAT.
To learn more about the GGF Conciliation Scheme please email: email@example.com.
Non-glazing related disputes
For non-glazing disputes, MyGlazing.com recommends contacting Citizens Advice.
The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues, including information about your rights when buying goods and services.
Alternatively you can contact Citizens Advice directly via their contact page.